About the Golf Solitaire Pro Game
Welcome to Golf Solitaire Pro! In this game, your objective is to remove all the cards from the layout by playing them onto the visible deck card at the bottom. Here’s how to play:
- The game begins with seven columns of cards, each containing five cards. The top card of each column is face up, while the rest are face down.
- The remaining cards form the deck, with the top card face up and visible at the bottom of the screen.
- You can remove cards from the layout by playing a card that is either one higher or lower than the visible deck card. For example, if the visible card is a 7, you can play a 6 or an 8.
- The Ace is both high and low, so it can be played on either a 2 or a King. For example, if the visible card is a 2, you can play an Ace or a 3.
- Wild Cards can be played at any time, and any card can be placed on top of them. So, if you have a Wild Card in your hand, you can play it and then place any card on top of it.
- If you get stuck and can’t make any moves, you can draw a new card from the deck by clicking on it. You can only draw once per turn.
- The game ends when you have either removed all the cards from the layout or you have no more moves left.
To win at Golf Solitaire Pro, you’ll need to think carefully about your moves and plan ahead. Try to create long runs of cards that you can remove all at once, and use Wild Cards strategically to help you clear the layout. Good luck and don’t forget to play other Card Games.